Prayers Needed for our seriously injured son in law

THANK YOU VERY MUCH, the family is really going to need a lot of prayers soon, for acceptance and forgiveness, as well as understanding

We lost Neil this morning at 10:10 AM, he was having rapid failure in other areas, caused by the head trauma. We had to make a decision and Neil was the focus first and foremost. GOD did many miracles and it was obvious. But, he started loosing ground even though the surgery was successful. He will ALWAYS be in our hearts but, we will still miss him very, very, much. Now our Daughter and his 6 yr old son will really need the prayers. thank you for your Prayers during this crisis. They did work, they are working, they did help very, very much.We are so very saddened by this, but, we will pull though it with Gods help

You, your daughter and your grandson with the rest of the family members shall remain in my prayers.

Don Dunlap

All of our prayers are still with you and your family. I'm terribly sorry for for your loss, just know that you will now have a guardian angel watching over you

I/we, THANK each and everyone of you for the prayers, they have lifted us up, and kept us going, please continue to pray for our Daughter and Neils 6 yr old son Ryder. Who is a ''mini Niel'', yes, he loves trucks, so you truckers, keep him in your thoughts and prayers. Please.

Friday will be celebration of Neils life, please continue to keep all of us, as well as Robert, the other driver, who was involved in the accident. We will need prayers, lots of them in the future as well. Thank you once again for your prayers and thoughts.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.