Tikka ctr

Have had the ctr 24" 6.5 for 3 years. Great rifle and groups are in line with everyone else. Using h4350 and either 140 eld match or sierra 140 hpbt match. Just recently out a no name brake on to help with faster follow up shots. Great factory rifle for sure

Great group at 700. Just found the 147eldms shoot great out of my tikka 6.5cm ctr 20" suppressed. Just ripped off about a 2-3inch group at 800 yards yesterday. Very happy with them now i just have to find some to reload lol

Great group at 700. Just found the 147eldms shoot great out of my tikka 6.5cm ctr 20" suppressed. Just ripped off about a 2-3inch group at 800 yards yesterday. Very happy with them now i just have to find some to reload lol
I know, I haven't been able to find any but have a few hundred sitting there waiting for hunting season. I've switched to hornady 140 bthp for shooting. It's been an absolute pleasure of a rifle though. It's one of those guns that just makes you smile when you pull the case out because you know it's gunna hit your target.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.