Thoughts on when the heck components will be back?

I don't think putting a limit on anyhting will stop this madness. I say let whoever wants to purchase it - get it, but when buying powder and primers only buy from reputable dealers and not scalpers of off Gun Broker or other scalper sites. If everyone didn't spend a dime on Gun Broker for powder/primers (unless it wasn't scalper prices) we would not have this problem. If you want to purchase a lot of powder and primers for your own use - so be it, but not to re-sell at scalper prices. Everyone that is selling powder/primers on Gun Broker or sites like this are SCALPERS!!!! Just don't but from these sites at inflated prices. Anyone who buys at these inflated prices from these Scu***ag Scalpers are just perpetuating the cycle.

It'll never get back to normal as long as the Democrats are running the Country and the hoarders/flippers are allowed to rape and pillage freely.
It is so critical for our hunting and shooting community to realize how this dumpster fire of an administration has impacted our way of life in less than 3 months. I know the shortage began with the Wuhan virus, but now they are capitalizing by the all out assault on the 2nd amendment. I hope and pray we can have a successful midterm or we may be looking at unchartered waters. Have you noticed gas prices? I drive 3 hours one way to get my components. I will do whatever I can to keep hunting and shooting.

Well if Democrats get their way, which so far they have, you will likely see reloading go away. Ammo and guns will be heavily regulated to the point recreational shooting will go away.
The right to keep and bare arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. The words "Shall not" are the strongest words in legal language. It means, in no way, under any circumstances for as long as this article exists!!! That means a 2/3 majority in the House and Senate would have to vote to strike it from the Bill of Rights and then be ratified by 2/3 of the States. Very unlikely! Therefore anyone passing laws against this or attempting in any way to infringe upon our Constitutional rights is quilty of Treason against the Constitution and the people it represents. The punishment for Treason in times of war is Death. Bush declared war on terror and it has not been rescended. Those who are not willing to fight for their rights deserve to loose them!

Well if Democrats get their way, which so far they have, you will likely see reloading go away. Ammo and guns will be heavily regulated to the point recreational shooting will go away.
I sadly agree. They are hell bent on gun control despite all the facts. They hate facts and love emotion. Molon Labe!

Will the extended background check bill that will most likely go to the Senate floor be an added factor to holding sales back? I realize this is about components but I'm researching a new build and getting the pieces together from barrels to action to stocks etc is long enough with the back orders being where they are at.
My understanding is it did pass but as I stated earlier it is an infringement on 2A and therefore illegal.

Canada has primers but won't ship to US, not because it's illegal but because of the regulations and hoops they have to jump thru. They don't think they could sell enough to pay the regulatory fees and make a profit.
I think they are underestimating the demand. I wonder about the feasibility of starting a Co-op.

The scariest part for me is, what damage will be done to the rights we have to own firearms and load ammo/build rifles before the crazies running the show in Washington get voted out. Ive stopped recreational shooting completely for the near future. A loaded round is too important to sling through a pc of paper or ring a steel with. Too many radical thinkers in control right now for me to go on with business as usual.

A buddy gave me some primers this morning that he paid $125 for the 1000 of large Rifle. He missed the fact that they were magnum. Oh well guess I can use them but I hate to see people ripped off by stores!

My wish is that every hoarder and flipper get caught with inventory and they lose their ***. Most every one of them don't even own a firearm and I have nothing to say that wouldn't bring a ban from this site.
I pray for all of you to be able to find components at some point and get back to what we have been peacefully doing for years.
This is a tragedy.
I feel the pain. I'm really fed up with what all is going on.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts