This video will explain the advantages of using this light

Can you tell me how I can contact the moderator?
I "think" that if you go into the settings of your account there's a section in there that will allow you to make a donation and become a sponsor. I'm not sure how to contact "Len" on the forum. Usually he'll contact "you" if he's got something to say, and I think he pretty much reads most posts. I just checked my account information and found a drop down menu with a heading "account upgrades", might be a place to start

I "think" that if you go into the settings of your account there's a section in there that will allow you to make a donation and become a sponsor. I'm not sure how to contact "Len" on the forum. Usually he'll contact "you" if he's got something to say, and I think he pretty much reads most posts. I just checked my account information and found a drop down menu with a heading "account upgrades", might be a place to start
Yes, I was able to find that. Thanks again !

Very cool concept. The IR version is very nice it seems.
my only concern would be with the relatively narrow light beam.
The video does not show the coverage well at all. I need to get some better live action video at the ranch once temps cool a bit. It will light up the entire area around a feeder. I've had twenty hogs lit up in a group under our feeders.

The video does not show the coverage well at all. I need to get some better live action video at the ranch once temps cool a bit. It will light up the entire area around a feeder. I've had twenty hogs lit up in a group under our feeders.
These images will give you a better idea of the coverage. The light is 8' off the ground and is illuminating a 20' dia circle. It's bright.
These images were captured during early development at an RV park by a lake.

Attachments

• 20211119_183927.jpg
    20211119_183927.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 67
  • 20220331_201617.jpg
    20220331_201617.jpg
    669.5 KB · Views: 68
Very cool concept. The IR version is very nice it seems.
my only concern would be with the relatively narrow light beam.

In this case, the IR light was mounted above the feeder and shining straight down. If it is mounted at 45 degrees, it will light up the whole area.

Last edited: