Hogfader lights explained

Jaustinhogfader

HOW THE HOGFADER LIGHT FUNCTIONS:
The light is mounted to a feeder, tree, power pole or PVC post easily and quickly
using the optional mounting kit designed specifically for my lights.
1/3 bag of corn is spread under the light. The hogs arrive, after dark (turns on after dark automatically), at the
location and motion is sensed. The light starts to brighten very, very slowly. It reaches it's brightest
after 'fading' UP for 90 seconds. This is the key to my "NO SPOOK" technology. Hogs simply aren't spooked.
The light will stay at full brightness for two minutes (if motion is sensed during this time, 30 seconds
is added to the bright duration before fading), then will fade back down to very dim over 45 seconds.
The ILLUMINATOR is our basic fading light for $89.99. The PLATINUM is our basic light, but we
have added a built in camera and app to capture photos and video of the activity under your light.
The photos are captured on the onboard SD card and videos are captured to your phone or tablet.
The app does NOT require cell service or internet. It is 100% stand alone. The PLATINUM
is $149.99. You can add the mounting kit to the ILLUMINATOR or PLATINUM for $49.99.
The mounting kit comes with all PVC pipe sections and fittings, ratchet strap and solar panel.
BOTTOM LINE:
Hogs get scared off when a light pops on suddenly or is simply flooding the area
with light unless it has been there for a few weeks or so and they have grown
accustomed to it. My light eliminates this waiting period. You can hunt successfully
anytime, anywhere, that night because it simply won't spook hogs.
My light will enable hunters to increase thier hunting success dramatically.
This is why I designed this light. You will LOVE using it !!
Go to hogfader.com to order.