This is worth the watch!

Huntnful

This was shared over on Rokslide, and it was a great listen/watch. Worth it if you have time for sure. Basically showing the statistical insignificance of small group sizes. Unless you repeatedly shoot them and aggregate them together. I thought it was good. Might switch to 10 shot groups myself...

This was shared over on Rokslide, and it was a great listen/watch. Worth it if you have time for sure. Basically showing the statistical insignificance of small group sizes. Unless you repeatedly shoot them and aggregate them together. I thought it was good. Might switch to 10 shot groups myself...

A good three shot group to the same point of impact, repeated numerous times @ varying temperatures means nothing!

I ain't convinced! memtb

23 shot group over approximately 4 hour period. Enough validation for me.
Backed up by a couple hundred rounds on steel from 450 to 1400+.
20210501_120804.jpg

23 shot group over approximately 4 hour period. Enough validation for me.
Backed up by a couple hundred rounds on steel from 450 to 1400+.
View attachment 418613
grid size, or orange circle diameter? ... regardless, very nice 23-shot group! I'd call that rifle system valid.

Last edited:
IMHO Match rifles, matters a lot. Hunting rifles, first two-maybe three shots are the critical ones. So, anytime I pull my rifle out, is first, second and maybe third shot where is supposed to be? Thats what I care!
Absolutely. That's addressed pretty clearly as well. Multiple three shot groups with cooling time in between, but shot into the same target. Pretty interested where all of the three shot groups wander around the bullseye

Recent Posts