QUICK...What is this Nightforce worth???

Jeff3C

I have a chance to buy a brand new in the box Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x50. It has the NP-R1 recticle with zero stops and comes with Burris Extreme rings. He's wanting $1250 for it. Should I buy it or offer him less?

I have a chance to buy a brand new in the box Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x50. It has the NP-R1 recticle with zero stops and comes with Burris Extreme rings. He's wanting $1250 for it. Should I buy it or offer him less?

Nope...you shouldn't buy it. But give me the guys phone number...:D

I heard about this particular scope on a gov't site. There were some grave concerns about the some thing call refraction of light through that particular model. However it was reputed to have some infrared characteristics which allow shooting long after shooting light was gone.

THis is why it is for sale at such a price. To pay fines and lawyer fees.

By the way do you have a contact number for this fella as I would like to develop an article regarding the extra ordinary capabilities of this particular scope.:rolleyes:

Pay the man and quietly walk away.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.