This gun will make you look like a Hero!

Well, I may get ribbed a little for this, but I don't think the rifle is such a bad concept. It's just ugly as a Mexican Hairless dog with the stock and forend that he has on it. A decent stock design might make that thing look a little less like an attempt to see "who's gun's bigger".........

Guess it depends on what you game is. I don't like it f several reasons. You have to FL size your brass easy time. Can't shoot LR bullets seated way out. Short barrel.... just not my style but mostly I posted this to make fun of the Guy not the gun

If you want a good laugh, watch this video. Made me laugh. All I can think about is the Village Peoples' song "Macho Man". Macho, macho man.

Makes me think of Rex from the movie Napoleon Dynamite--"you think anyone wants a roundhouse kick to the face while I'm wearing these bad boys? Forget about it."

hahahahaha!

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.