Thinking about a Scope Swap on my Varmint Guns...

Bwhittty

I got ahold of Rich Moncrief (Zeiss Rep) via email. He said that the Z plex (#20 Reticle) is the finest crosshair they offer besides the Varmint Reticle. So I told him I would like to get 2) of my Conquest 6.5-20's retro fitted with the varmint reticle. 1) of those is on my 204 and the other is on my 22-250 Ackley. He said they CANNOT retrofit those 2) scopes from Z Plex to the varmint reticle. This I found irritating and interesting beings that the varmint reticle was offered in the Conquest line and is STILL offered in the Conquest HD line.

The 2) main purposes of those 2 rifles is squirrel shooting and long range rock chuck shooting. I really need a finer crosshair. I also need the turrets to actually move well when making MOA adjustments. I would also like the clarity to replicate my Zeiss's. Really bummed about not being able to retro fit the reticles. I love these Zeiss's for the price tag and how they function for that price tag.

My Questions are:

Is there another scope comparable to the Zeiss Conquest line for the $$ based on the features that I like about them:

Clarity
Function
MOA Turrets that actually move correctly
Finer CrossHair

How many times you going to post this question?

Seriously???

The first question was posed as to what ZEISS reticle would be finer than the #20... Beings that I have only looked through the Z plex and ALL 5 of my Zeiss's are the Z plex, I was looking for someone who may know the answer to that question. Emailed Rich and got my answer...

This question now has ZERO to do with the first question I posed on here. This question refers to other BRANDS that may be comparable to what I have but with a more varmint suited crosshair beings that Zeiss will not retrofit the 2 scopes that I currently own.

This site was created to help each other with information that we have all obtained over the years. But as a Plat member you should already know this. So take your attitude and your post and go somewhere else with it... Maybe go back to bed and wake up on the other side of it because its obvious you didn't wake up on the right one.

Ok... So is it that big of deal really?

Just looking for assistance from other members.... Did you want to comment on something pertaining to the two questions or do you want to continue to pester me??

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.