Think twice before stealing a cellular game camera.

jdavistx

I struggled where to put this post - Humor section?

Arrested for trespassing and theft. Facing up to 6mos. in the county jail and a $2,000 fine - just for the camera. The camera was returned by the county sheriff after he picked himself up off the ground from laughing so hard...

Oh, did I mention that I really like my Bushnell Trophy cam? Not too pricy and it takes nice pictures (obviously) :D

Probably going to invest in a couple more to cover more valuable stuff on our lease. The instant text feature is nice. Arrested within 24 hours.

JD

Attachments

• Slide1.jpg
    Slide1.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 12
A buddy of mine got them for the exact same reason, trespassers. He has one on the private legally posted private road coming into the property and several throughout the property not on game trails but trails where humans where likely trespassing. For the same reason above he has the photos going to his phone instantly. He has caught several with the cameras including his neighbors.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.