ISpy65 game camera

TackDriv3r

I have a ISpy65 game camera and looks like a woodpecker punched out the lower tint plastic covering that covers the lens, called Moultree and they say they don't have any repairs or parts for it but wanted to sell me a new game camera which I have no interest in. My concern was a repair issue and looking for lens covering to fix the camera. Would anyone know who carries parts to fix Moultree cameras, or advices would be helpful on how to fix it. Thanks folks.

fhwg1HI.jpg

Thanks for the info. Upon looking at the existing black lens closely, there is a small square area on the very bottom part of the black lens that looks completely different from the rest of the lens body which may be a need for the infrared lens for the camera to work properly. There are two camera lens on the camera, on the top may be the motion detector and the lens on the bottom may be an infrared lens. The shape of the white lens ( Ebay)is different from the greenhouse shape lens that the camera uses, and black may be the only color that may only work with it. But thanks for the heads up. I went ahead and ordered a new Bushnell game camera to put up for now until I find the correct lens.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.