Think of buying a 6creedmoor which rifle?

BCinKS

Looking at buying a 6 creedmoor for a coyote/deer/ steel gun. Looking at a Springfield waypoint with the carbon barrel, Fierce carbon mini rogue or the Seekins PH 2. I really want a short barrel 20" or so for shooting suppressed. The Seekins is 24". This gun will also be for my grandkids to shoot. Anyone have experience with any of these? I'm really leaning towards the Springfield.

Seekins 6 Creed. I had a PH1 and it shot very well. Only sold as I had another 6 Creed and didn't need two. Seekins has great customer service if you ever need it.

Looking at buying a 6 creedmoor for a coyote/deer/ steel gun. Looking at a Springfield waypoint with the carbon barrel, Fierce carbon mini rogue or the Seekins PH 2. I really want a short barrel 20" or so for shooting suppressed. The Seekins is 24". This gun will also be for my grandkids to shoot. Anyone have experience with any of these? I'm really leaning towards the Springfield.
Seekins without a doubt
I was shooting a match last weekend and seekins had a vendor booth, a shooter parked next to me walked by and said he'd told them he was having extraction issues and they just handed him a new bolt and said if this doesn't work let us know.
He told them he wasn't even sure if the bolt was faulty and they said "keep it now you have a spare".

I have 4 Seekins rifles and they're all phenomenal shooters.

If you want a shorter barrel but don't want to spent the $$ for the Element or you want the steel action you can buy a PH2 in another caliber you want and for $550 Seekins will rebarrel it with a 21" Element barrel. Buy an action wrench and for $500ish less than an Element you've got a PH2 in 2 different calibers.

I'd just be aware of barrel life with a 6CM if you're going to shoot much steel. 6.5CM has twice the barrel life and if you put a brake or suppressor on both the difference in recoil is less than 1ftlbs which is virtually unnoticeable.

I'd seek something with a 7.5tw barrel. I have a ph2 8tw and it honestly took 3x longer to find a good load than my *** ruger American predator with the 7.7tw. Both factory rifles have oversized chambers compared to the 3 custom 6cm barrels I have, die has to do way more more work when sizing. I have a proof 7.5tw carbon prefit screwed onto an origin and run 108 elite hunters at 3050 with rl16 and it's an absolute hammer for hunting. The other two are target barrels.

When a high end factory rifle is 1500/2000$, you might as well just build one, then you're getting exactly what you want held to the tightest tolerances possible. Just my opinion.

They're chambered by CNC's that don't care what time it is.

If the rifle ultimately shot well in the end then the rifle and twist had nothing to do with it taking longer to develop a load and everything to do with your reloading practices.
A cnc can only chamber as true as the barrel is dialed in to. It's a fat chamber, fired brass is 0015 wider at the web VS same lot lapua fired in my two custom 6cm barrels, medium pressure loads. The rifle shoots okay, but hasn't been the norm for easy 6mm load dev. I bought it to shoot factory class nrlr hunter, but then just built a 65cm anyways.