Things that make ya say "what the ...."

Wow... I don't think I have words to describe that at all...

Look out America! I can't imagine all the people that probably just rolled over in their graves!

I live in one of the more "liberal' minded states of the Union and have seen and heard some stupid things. The video link below however tops just about anything I've ever heard.

Clueless Californians sign away Second Amendment rights | Fox News Video

Someone please tell me this is a joke.

Pete
sort of the, guy was doing it just to see how many people would sign it. He's a big 2nd supporter though.

One of Alex Jones' reporters got a bunch of people to sign a petition to ban water in Austin Tx. (I believe it was there, maybe Houston)

I swear some times somebody should put a positive spin on headbutting a knife.:rolleyes:

I pointed this video out to my brother in N. Carolina the other day. That is when he reminded me of a stunt we pulled back in the mid 80's in Daytona Beach Fl during spring break.

We had a dozen t-shirts printed with "Charter Member - The Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Inanimate Objects."

I think we paid $5 for each shirt and sold all of them in 20 minutes for $20 each on the beach.

True story - I swear!

The only way any of these people will get there way is if we the gun owners of America do nothing about it. Ask yourselves this.... What have you truly done to help keep our right to the constitution....

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.