Tamper with the second amendment what next?

kc

Thats right guys, if the gavernment can change or tamper with the second amendment what damage could they do to our Constitution next?

Keep up. They destroyed the 4th with the Patriot Act, as well as the 1st with an Executive Order banning placards at any Presidential Event.

We have got to get rid of this administration.

Larry
Tinkerer

What makes any law or act have power? Its the gun that gives the power. Anything that infringes in any way with the bill of rights is by definition a violation of the law no matter who signed it. Those people who will defend the bill of rights with the gun give it the power it was intended to have when it was first put down on paper. Those people who swore an oath to defend it and in any way don't are taitors and need to be exterminated.

Well, my analogy is this. Our constitution is the absolute FOUNDATION of our country. Period. That is a fact. So..................when you start taking bricks out of foundation one by one, guess what happens?? Yup, it crumbles and its gone. So, you and I have to do everything we can to protect it. And I will. Period.

Randy

Well, my analogy is this. Our constitution is the absolute FOUNDATION of our country. Period. That is a fact. So..................when you start taking bricks out of foundation one by one, guess what happens?? Yup, it crumbles and its gone. So, you and I have to do everything we can to protect it. And I will. Period.

Randy

+1

I have your six!:D

Animo et Fide "Courage and Faith"

Doc

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.