They got me now!

Just my 2 cents worth and it really doesn't mean a lot. Ithink this is an anti hunting group and some of them may be from out of the country. The grammar and verbiage in the first email looks like English isn't their first language. They also use the term baby to invoke an emotional response as is often done by those groups. I know there are those that have some issue with Hammer bullets but all I can come up with on that is some sort of jealousy of you or your product's success. I mean if you don't like something buy, use and report on something you do. I just think it has to be anti-hunting or jealousy related, I don't see how any one could be that petty about a product to go to all that trouble.
@RockyMtnMT there are plenty of people that have respect for your product and what you have accomplished. Focus on them, they know the truth.
Agreed. If you are correct there is several long time members here that are either working with them or are being duped into carrying their water in their desire to get Hammer Bullets.

I think the Hammer admin here is all of this. A bunch of lefties using tactics from the left. Anyone paying attention here knows the "band of brothers" here committed to trying to undermine Hammer Bullets. Same group has enough time to be on multiple forums all day long. Pretty pathetic. These guys are so obsessed that they have all had Hammer admin in their avatar. Some of these guys have been here for a long time. Controlling the narrative, particularly from new members. It's not hard to figure out why many of the very smart guys that I have huge respect for are no longer present. These smart guys I owe my ambition to, to take on this project of creating the best hunting bullets possible.

I just refuse to walk away from these do nothing chattering class of basement dwellers that have made it their ambition in life to take down Hammer Bullets. I guess I have stalkers now! Weird...

Agreed. If you are correct there is several long time members here that are either working with them or are being duped into carrying their water in their desire to get Hammer Bullets.

I think the Hammer admin here is all of this. A bunch of lefties using tactics from the left. Anyone paying attention here knows the "band of brothers" here committed to trying to undermine Hammer Bullets. Same group has enough time to be on multiple forums all day long. Pretty pathetic. These guys are so obsessed that they have all had Hammer admin in their avatar. Some of these guys have been here for a long time. Controlling the narrative, particularly from new members. It's not hard to figure out why many of the very smart guys that I have huge respect for are no longer present. These smart guys I owe my ambition to, to take on this project of creating the busy hunting bullets possible.

I just refuse to walk away from these do nothing chattering class of basement dwellers that have made it their ambition in life to take down Hammer Bullets. I guess I have stalkers now! Weird...
Don't worry about it the only opinion that matters are from the people that use your bullets!

Let the conspiracy theorists note: this publicity, for better or worse, will have absolutely zero affect on my bullet buying decisions in the future. Word of mouth testimony from happy customers is everything to me. And I've heard a lot of good things about hammers and the bad things I've heard have ALWAYS been from a very weirdly personal place. Like I've heard of Remington corlokts blowing up but I've never heard of anyone making it their mission to ensure everyone who will listen to them knows how contemptible Remington is haha.

Last edited:
Steve are you still working on the new higher bc possibly tipped bullets? If so do you have an expected release date?
I've inquired about this to no reply on another thread. Again, I'm getting itchy over here! 🤣. Again, if they just hypothetically happened to whip up a high bc .358" bullet meant for a 12 twist, again just hypothetically let's say a 27.75 inch 12 twist .358 Norma magnum, well that would be just fine with me…😁🤣