The Precision Shoorter's Workbench Software for desktop computers at NO CHARGE!

Jeff In TX

The Precision Shoorter\'s Workbench Software for desktop computers at NO CHARGE!

Blaine Fields has released his new ballistic program and it's free of charge, just click on the link below.

This is probably the most full featured program I've ever seen. But with that it's a bit confusing to use. I've been on the phone with Blaine this afternoon and I can finally take my training wheels off.

There's a couple of stand out features that I really like.

You choose which field you want displayed, so that really simplifies things. He used Art Pesja's formulas which are extremely accurate.

There is a feature that allows you to actually figure out your scope turret clicks at a 100 yards and then have the program put out the data to your scope. Meaning, my Leuy scope says it's 1/4" clicks at 100 yards. It's really closer to 1/3. My next trip to the range I'll actually split the hairs and figure out exactly what it is. Then I'll have the program output the data according to what my scope values really are.

Blaine is still tweaking this program and the US army is working with him on his PDA version which I really want, but he's not ready to release it.

Anyhow, try it out and give Blaine your feedback.

Percision Workbench Ballistic Software --- Free of charge!

Re: The Precision Shoorter\'s Workbench Software for desktop computers at NO CHARGE!

Thanks. It'll be fun to play with and tweek on. Maybe it will ultimately prove to be correct over the others.
I really like it's vesatility. Blaine has really put some thought into what we need.

[ 10-24-2004: Message edited by: Mikecr ]

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.