The new Tactical Weaver scope???

Discussion in 'Long Range Scopes and Other Optics' started by joseph, Oct 6, 2009.

1. joseph

joseph Well-Known Member

I have been trying to get info on this scope and Weaver doesn't seem to furnish them on their spec. sheet. What is the elevation & windage adjustment and it it a FFP or SFP scope? Is it a 30 mm tube and how much does it weigh? How much do they cost on the street?

If anyone has any experience with one what do you think?

joseph

PS: I am starting to get serious about one of the Falcon Menace Optics.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2009
  2. Eaglet

Eaglet Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

3. joseph

joseph Well-Known Member

Thanks Eaglet,

Now I need to know how much does it weigh, windage & elevation adjustments and what is the street price?

The FFP is a "BIG" plus in my book.

Oh I almost forgot. Where could I get one?

joseph

PS: I hope the lenses are much better than their T-36 scope. They are pretty dark to look through compared to a Leupold.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2009
  4. geargrinder

geargrinder Well-Known Member

They are not available yet. I haven't read anywhere where they've listed weight or adjustment values.

The new FFP tacticals are a part of the Super Slam series. They also have a SFP tactical in the Grand Slam series.

I'm eagerly waiting for them to become available. I had one of their old FFP tacticals, it was fantastic. Wish I hadn't gotten rid of it.

5. royinidaho

royinidaho Writers Guild

I still have mine.:) Of all of my scopes including a Zeiss Conquest 6.5 - 20 the old weaver is may fav.

I too was very interested in the new weaver but push came to shove and they were slow to market so I got an nxs.

Joseph,

Call weaver, they'll give you the information. I did and they did but I can't remember the info.:rolleyes:

6. geargrinder

geargrinder Well-Known Member

The only thing I didn't like was the limited adjustment and 1/8th clicks.

Mine was odd, the center had an open circle like Nikon's BDC's. It didn't have mil-dots, it had mil-hash's. I liked it much better than the dots.

It's great scope, maybe I'll try to get it back.

I sold it with one condition. If the new owner ever sold it, I got first right of refusal.

7. royinidaho

royinidaho Writers Guild

Smart move!