• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED The most bastardized thing you ever saw...

Good job on attracting attention ha ha!! And a dang good price for a semi custom rifle. Don't worry, someone will pick it up soon ;-)

Just a FYI.

I bought a Sendaro 22-250 and the markings on your bolt look the same. It does not look like it was played with (jeweled), at least from what I can see in the pics.

Hey man thanks for shoving it up the rear to hard working people on this forum who can't afford a super custom rifle build. If the person sunk that kind of money into it i can sure bet that person was mighty proud of it!! No telling how many working weeks or months it took that person to fund this. You never know it could shoot better than alot of 4k dollar guns. Just like the previous commenter a cerakote job would do it some good. In my opinion it's not too bad, but taste is taste.

Seriously?? Saying I'm "seeing if someone has bad enough taste to to buy this as is??" That's voicing your opinion? That's like someone saying I'm a moron for driving a 97 model Suburban the 2017 gets better fuel mileage and has an extra cup holder. I just like the guy on here that says " I might be the slowest guy on the mountain but at least I'm on the mountain!" You got to start somewhere man!

If you would have kept quiet, no one would have known that used to be your rifle. Why did you get rid of it?

I'm not suprised this is causing a dust-up.

Everyone knows that Jesus himself invented the 270win chambering. Bad mouthing any 270 is blaspemy.

This one especially hurts the feelings of all the 270 tactical shooters.

I.have that same stock for a Winchester long.action model 70 If someone wants one .I think.they are awesome stocks .I wanted it on my 416 but didn't know if.It would hold it or not !

How long is the barrel? I thought 1in10 was a fairly standard twist for 110-150gr. bullets in .270win. I am certainly interested in the barrel if you end up parting out this rifle.

I believe it is 28" but will double check tonight. The 1:10 is standard which has been the biggest limitation for the .270...not a lot of heavy for caliber options for guys wanted to shoot at extended ranges.

I am definitely leaning towards parting it out as I like the action and the trigger job.

Send me a PM if you are serious about the barrel and maybe we can figure something out.

Thanks

Good posting and a good price for the rifle.

Comments if I may.

The 1 in 10 twist is good for the 130 to 150 grain bullets normally used to hunt with the 270 Win.

Barrel weight is good for accuracy, but with the lightweight stock I would think it would be a bit muzzle heavy.

Bolt jewelling can be fixed to look good.

With all the work done, it would be/is a good deal for someone and if they didn't like the stock, they could sell it and replace it with a stock with a little more weight to get the balance more central.

As far as the 270 goes it can be a great cartridge if loaded right and in the hands of an experienced
hunter is a great Elk rifle. (I won my first 600 yard rifle match using a 270 hunting rifle against heavy match rifles with target scopes so I have first hand experience with the 270).

Someone should jump on this one.

Just my opinion

J E CUSTOM

Seriously?? Saying I'm "seeing if someone has bad enough taste to to buy this as is??" That's voicing your opinion? That's like someone saying I'm a moron for driving a 97 model Suburban the 2017 gets better fuel mileage and has an extra cup holder. I just like the guy on here that says " I might be the slowest guy on the mountain but at least I'm on the mountain!" You got to start somewhere man!

No, this is more a 97 suburban 4x4 with a 383 stroker, 24" rims, 40 series tires, and a naked lady painted on the hood..

Dropped this off with my gunsmith this weekend to have the barrel removed. I believe the rail is spoken for but I will be selling the barrel and the stock individually. I plan on keeping the action for a future project.

Thanks

Recent Posts