The Black Rifle Revisited

ADMIN

Administrator
Since I wrote the article, "The Black Rifle Comes of Age" for this magazine in January 2012, there have been many more positive changes and additions that I'd like to review for your enlightenment. Wow! Have there ever been some changes! Many new magazines devoted to them as well. These changes have taken place because of the ever growing demands for more accuracy and handling qualities of the Modern Sporting Rifle. Back then, I thought there would only be refinements to existing parts of the AR since I felt most everything had been made that could be made for the AR. The only constant seems to be the continuous changes in way ARs are built and the parts that are made for them. Read More...
This is a thread for discussion of the article, The Black Rifle Revisited, By Charles E. Speck. Here you can ask questions or make comments about the article.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.