Thank you Len

I'm quite sure I don't have all the information concerning what has happened around here lately….but Dang!!! The more I read this morning the more I feel like I'm losing friends/brothers!! Trust me….I understand the concepts of "Right & Wrong" and "Loyalty" , "Respect" and standing up for what you believe in etc, etc……but I really hope this doesn't end up being a bunch of noses cut off to spite faces. 😐

I'm quite sure I don't have all the information concerning what has happened around here lately….but Dang!!! The more I read this morning the more I feel like I'm losing friends/brothers!! Trust me….I understand the concepts of "Right & Wrong" and "Loyalty" , "Respect" and standing up for what you believe in etc, etc……but I really hope this doesn't end up being a bunch of noses cut off to spite faces. 😐
X2

For me I'm not siding with one individual or another. It's more of my perception of principles and patterns. I see some threads that become dumpster fires with tons of insults and innuendos run on forever. And then other threads get locked or deleted because,.... well who really knows why. Like I said before I used to work in the firearms industry and I don't like to meat mouth it. So I'll keep my my cards close to the vest. I probably said too much already anyways.

It's more of my perception of principles and patterns. I see some threads that become dumpster fires with tons of insults and innuendos run on forever. And then other threads get locked or deleted because,.... well who really knows why.
Copy (and respect) that…."5 x 5"👍
D5EF37FF-0F79-49D6-922F-B5A98B16E547.jpeg

😇

I found this site a few years back and have come to respect a lot of people here. There is good info and good humor at times. I have learned a lot. While we all don't have crumpets and tea together, there is a comradery between many members. I don't want to feel as though I am reading the obituary. I would not want to be in Len's shoes and have to make his decisions, but I feel he does a great job. Let's not lose any more members.

For me I'm not siding with one individual or another. It's more of my perception of principles and patterns. I see some threads that become dumpster fires with tons of insults and innuendos run on forever. And then other threads get locked or deleted because,.... well who really knows why. Like I said before I used to work in the firearms industry and I don't like to meat mouth it. So I'll keep my my cards close to the vest. I probably said too much already anyways.
Likely has something to do with what gets reported? 🤷‍♂️ I've never reported anything. If I don't like it, I turn the page. Or, you know, say my piece. 😜 I know how it is as a business owner, sometimes you relate somewhat dependent on how an employee responds to a "tap on the shoulder". We can't see that background interchange. I say let Len do his thing without too much interference from us. Ask him questions directly (respectfully) if we feel the need. He'd probably say that's healthy - keeping him accountable, but through the proper channels & processes... I don't like the feeling of being manipulated to say more than I should in order to defend what I felt I needed to do in a sensitive situation. I doubt Len does either.

Last edited: