Thank you Len

I will make one comment on this. I don't agree with every little rule on this forum. That said, I appreciate the civility that is required on this forum, it's a breath of fresh air on the internet and im not criticizing. If he wanted to die on that hill I don't blame him. I'm a man of principle myself. I see both sides.

338 dude, glad you're still here. Always enjoy your posts and comments. As far as the Hecouldgoalltheway/SavageSeven/USPS problem goes, did he ask it to be insured? I do agree that the seller should be responsible if advertised as "shipped" but 3rd party in the transaction can be hard to control. I use USPS predominantly when shipping and always insure if $200 up but I also only ship Priority and use the USPS box. Never have had a problem. Porch pirates are another problem out there too. FedEx now requires a signature on everything because of this. Don't really blame them. Anyway, hope the package shows up and resolves this Delima.

I am curious to hear the outcome. I will be pretty annoyed if he was forced out as hecouldgo did nothing wrong but try to get his money back. Thanks for sticking around 338!
I do not want to bother he could go all the way as he is out of town at the moment but I am going to hear from him and I will probably be gone as well the scammers gone but took my hunting partner with him I have to go where my partner goes besides if you've read all my late latest posts I drew a line in the sand!

338 dude, glad you're still here. Always enjoy your posts and comments. As far as the Hecouldgoalltheway/SavageSeven/USPS problem goes, did he ask it to be insured? I do agree that the seller should be responsible if advertised as "shipped" but 3rd party in the transaction can be hard to control. I use USPS predominantly when shipping and always insure if $200 up but I also only ship Priority and use the USPS box. Never have had a problem. Porch pirates are another problem out there too. FedEx now requires a signature on everything because of this. Don't really blame them. Anyway, hope the package shows up and resolves this Delima.
And where we live there are no porch pirates ,if you're on the porch you're well onto the property and likely to be attacked by a dog or shot!!

I believe there is an important lesson to be learned on this string of events. Trust is a difficult thing to achieve in the social media world. Managing a forum is like herding cats. In my relatively short time on LRH I have found this forum to be heads and shoulders above the rest. I don't buy and sell much on forums or anywhere in a social media environment.
I am very happy to hear Bill is staying on board. He's a class act.

I believe there is an important lesson to be learned on this string of events. Trust is a difficult thing to achieve in the social media world. Managing a forum is like herding cats. In my relatively short time on LRH I have found this forum to be heads and shoulders above the rest. I don't buy and sell much on forums or anywhere in a social media environment.
I am very happy to hear Bill is staying on board. He's a class act.
Well this is the first place I've said it but after talking with he could go all the way and he was so deleted from the site without even an explanation even though he reached out to Len but Len would not respond !! these are tactics commonly used in China! xi jumping would execute whoever was involved to keep control keep up the morale and keep word from spreading this is that exactly the reason I will not be on here any longer several people have my number I hope they will make it down to anyone looking for me if you see someone looking for me send them a PM with my phone number or email address thank you thank everyone for all the kind things said it really humbled me and it saddens this decision even more but I have said before I'm a man of principle I made a statement and I will live up to it no matter what !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@338 dude

Bill,

As per my PM, you should feel the love and overwhelming support, Brother. 😇🤣

Ed
I definitely feel the overwhelming support and love I also hope that you guys will still love me and support me elsewhere! I have spoken with he could go all the way I feel he did nothing wrong he is a victim and he has been a victim once again Len would not even give them a reason or explain or even return the message

I will probably be gone as well
9C00FC24-7C97-4530-8BFD-0C3FC3BF280F.gif

PM inbound…😐

I do not want to bother he could go all the way as he is out of town at the moment but I am going to hear from him and I will probably be gone as well the scammers gone but took my hunting partner with him I have to go where my partner goes besides if you've read all my late latest posts I drew a line in the sand!
I have to admit I've been thinking the same thing for different reasons.