Thank you Len

338 dude

I first like to say I got a little choked up seeing people wanting me stay , and I would also like to thank the admin (Len) for not deleting my thread . I understand 100% why it was locked and I agree. I also agree the other thread got out of hand ,but we are a big family and we have no room for people to take advantage of us it hurts us all! I am not a writer sometimes I may say the wrong thing ,but I promise I talk from the heart and from what little experience I have. I don't mean to hurt anyone ever but if I believe something I will defend it to the end. again thank you Len for coming up with the best solution for everyone!

I first like to say I got a little choked up seeing people wanting me stay , and I would also like to thank the admin (Len) for not deleting my thread . I understand 100% why it was locked and I agree. I also agree the other thread got out of hand ,but we are a big family and we have no room for people to take advantage of us it hurts us all! I am not a writer sometimes I may say the wrong thing ,but I promise I talk from the heart and from what little experience I have. I don't mean to hurt anyone ever but if I believe something I will defend it to the end. again thank you Len for coming up with the best solution for everyone!
Besides, I still need help with my 338 Win Mag and 338 LM load. whos is going to guide me?

Len, I also don't know all of everything that happened but I sincerely appreciate any grace you may have extended in your hard to manage position. I for one could not handle such a chore.

Bill is one of few that I can call friend. He is known to me as an honest and faithful person who really cares for people and stands by his friends and principles.

Be safe and well.

Bill,
Sometimes our Passion can be a hard back seat driver. We all have been on the razors edge not only with our thoughts but oh boy when we print it! We are all glad you are still with us, you would be deeply missed. You are a good man Bill and glad we can still "hang out"!
Man all these responses and several emails as well as PMs . all I can say is thank you all very much!

Len, I also don't know all of everything that happened but I sincerely appreciate any grace you may have extended in your hard to manage position. I for one could not handle such a chore.

Bill is one of few that I can call friend. He is known to me as an honest and faithful person who really cares for people and stands by his friends and principles.

Be safe and well.
Thank you Tom that kind of covers it I don't know what else to say thank you!