Thank you Len

@338 dude , Bill, glad you're sticking around as well. I mean, if you were to leave….. who would go around liking everyone's posts 😂 making them feel good about themselves? And maybe the occasional "Oh face button" 🤣

I certainly know what you mean about being passionate about something and speaking your mind (unfortunately too much at times for me lol).

I don't know a whole lot about what transpired either with @hecouldgoalltheway ( @Deletedmember115360 now) other than his post today and yours'. Seemed like a pretty crummy deal and a lose lose for him with the $$$ and community here. Can't say I'd be happy if I was in his shoes if that happened to me, or yours' being his buddy.

Anyways, stick around, kick your feet up, and continue to contribute! When you need to really vent or curse, pop on over to the Hide and get it all out of your system 😂

Last edited:
You know it's late I'm gonna talk to he could go all the way personally , I could see Savageseven gone so he couldn't rip anyone else off I don't know why Hecouldgoalltheway would have been deleted!

@338 dude , Bill, glad you're sticking around as well. I mean, if you were to leave….. who would go around liking everyone's posts 😂 making them feel good about themselves? And maybe the occasional "Oh face button" 🤣

I certainly know what you mean about being passionate about something and speaking your mind (unfortunately too much at times for me lol).

I don't know a whole lot about what transpired either with @hecouldgoalltheway ( @Deletedmember115360 now) other than his post today and yours'. Seemed like a pretty crummy deal and a lose lose for him with the $$$ and community here. Can't say I'd be happy if I was in his shoes if that happened to me, or yours' being his buddy.

Anyways, stick around, kick your feet up, and continue to contribute! When you need to really vent or curse, pop on over to the Hide and get it all out of your system 😂
Oh I'm on the hide too for a couple years!

Wow just talking all these great people wanting me to stay,I have to find out some details that may not be possible.

And truth be told, I don't blame him. Just wish he would have stuck around. There are tenfold more good people here then bad. Honestly, it's pretty rare. Really sucks that it happened.
I just don't know what's the problem if Savage seven is gone Heknows he will never get his money he's not even worried about the money a conversation with Len must not have went well all I can I say I will talk face-to-face and see.

There ya go, I was curious as well. I'll stay out of this one.

There ya go, I was curious as well. I'll stay out of this one.
I saw…it's poor forum policy and makes me nervous to buy or sell here anymore. Thanks for pointing us to the outcome.