Terminus proving to be sweet!! New rifle 725 yard groups

When you run the right bullet, the 6mm creed should match the 131 close enough in wind to not matter. Let's take a 110 smk, nosler 115 rdf or 115 dtac for example. Run those between 3050 and 3100 and it will easily match the 131 if not slightly better it in wind drift. The plus side to the 131 is it carrys more down range energy and it's going to have better barrel life. How much I dont know but it will be better. I have a 7 twist 6mm creed barrel on standby. I've shot the 6.5 variant for about 8 years so I'm very interested to see if I'll like the 6mm more or go back to the 6.5mm.

I agree.The 25 @2915 (latest tested load) proves to be more drop at 1000 over my 6creed @3100 but is more effective in the wind which is what counts for me anyways. But with BJ giving out high hopes it would of beaten my 6 creed in every which way
It is better in mine too. But at 1050 yards with a 10 mph 90° crosswind it is less than one click better, 3 inches. If you are good enough to read wind to less than 1 mph at that distance you are a certified stud.

As I said, I have no issues with the 25 Creedmoor or the 131 Ace. I do think that most people shooting them in a Creedmoor are WAY over pressure based on the info they put out. I mention it in dedicated pages and get crucified. So be it. They must have magic barrels and powder. I'll run mine where it's all weather safe for MY gun and WAY slower than they hype. And as such, it's not a great advantage over my 6 Creedmoor with DTACs running around 3000 fps.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts