Terminus Delivers!

Joel Russo

This is a 6.5 PRC coming in at 6.5 lbs...

Built on my Apollo Lite/Ti action, Proof barrel, McMillan stock.

The boys a Barbour Creek proofed it out to 1,571 yards.

86B4E0FA-5452-499C-BC2A-194F7C518469.jpeg
72A1A15F-515C-44A3-9D94-FA723D9D4DB6.jpeg
5E733C01-B834-45EC-A794-883FD93BDC2D.jpeg
27B02DDF-9A83-465E-A2F3-8C573CDA1DAF.jpeg

Very nice!
A fella I know ordered one of your actions the other day, called and asked what I thought he should do with it.:D My idea was a light mountain rifle, something in .300 of sorts.
I'll be excited to get my hands on it and it isn't even mine.

Last edited:
Awesome...really like the weight...keep it right around 8-8.5 fully loaded....
About where two of mine are with #1 barrels....
Think i may need to shoot them out so I can go "carbonited"....
Join the ranks....

That is one sweet rifle!!! I got a sneak peek of it a day or two ago on their Facebook post. Your rifle has made up my mind where my next rifle will come from. Could you possibly pm me details of wait times, rough pricing, and advice on how to how you came to the decision on the caliber choice? Thank you. Your rifle has made a lot of people jealous. Lol

Last edited:
I just realized where I have heard your name before. There is no better advertisement for your actions than this rifle right here. Your action is definitely my next purchase! It may take me a while to build one like yours due to finances, but I'm so impressed that it IS going to happen now. Congratulations and thank you for the many years you have spent learning your craft and building such a fine product! Keep up the great work!

I just realized where I have heard your name before. There is no better advertisement for your actions than this rifle right here. Your action is definitely my next purchase! It may take me a while to build one like yours due to finances, but I'm so impressed that it IS going to happen now. Congratulations and thank you for the many years you have spent learning your craft and building such a fine product! Keep up the great work!

Feel free to call me to discuss the details.
717-805-0940.

Joel - any medium actions on the horizon for the SAUMs, Sherman's, etc? Or alternatively, an Apollo Lite L/A?

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.