Tell what I’m doing wrong.

Just one more question. Earlier I think you indicated you had some RCBS dies for the 6.5-06 Ack Imp cartridge. Didn't know anybody made those dies (other than custom die makers). Would love to know where you got them.
I have a 6.5-06 AI on the way and will need dies.

Just an idea....recently, I determined that my brass was actually a little long in the neck. The hard close was actually the neck running into the end of the chamber. If you have a piece of brass that has a hard close, try trimming it in .003" or .005" increments until you are well short of Saami, and see if that helps it. Could be a long shot, but I know I struggled with it for a while before I figured it out.

Just one more question. Earlier I think you indicated you had some RCBS dies for the 6.5-06 Ack Imp cartridge. Didn't know anybody made those dies (other than custom die makers). Would love to know where you got them.
I have a 6.5-06 AI on the way and will need dies.
Redding.Midway carries them

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.