TC Pro Hunter ?

Tell me about accuracy of that rig? Have you tried any heavier pills in it? I would love to get one done exactly the same way. I have three barrels now and I really enjoy my encore. They all shoot great. When I do one I would like to try a JP enterprises brake. Everyone asays they are very very effective.

Well i am working on it..It has shot a best of .625 with the 210 but i am still playing with that load...It is always around a inch or better. The accuracy should increase with the heavier bullet weights as that is what it is supposed to really shoot...I just wanted a little higher velocity and wanted to try the Scirroco.I havent shot it at long range yet but I did waste a 8 point buck at 200 yards this morning..Massive hit..Deer didnt move not a inch..It is one mean bullet on game. Working on Santa Claus for a 6.5-284 next in the Encore.

married im getting ready to order a barrel from MGM and wondering what contour barrel you have on your encore and what the weight is with the scope!! and they say 4 weeks and how long you had to wait was for your's

It is a standard prohunter sized barrel. My 338 barrel ,fluted at 27 3/4 long weighs less than a prohunter barrel..The prohunter from TC has flutes just bor show not enough to make any difference in weight,,,,

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.