Tater is gettin a new gun

jdmag

Well after having my son, Tater, pattern the old 20 guage sportsman 48 that I was going to have him use for the St. Jude's hunting for a cure youth turkey hunt, I decided he needed some thing that would put more than 1 pellet in the kill zone at 30 yards. So I went and talked to the management at the local Gander mountain,and I must give them kudos for making it possible for me to afford a new shot gun for him to use. They marked the price down on a new H&R pardner pump turkey gun, as there donation to his hunt. It is deeply appreciated as I am on another furlough this week, and may possibly get laid off before this hunt takes place. Here is the gun. They knocked $50.00 off there price. I think he'll like it after I surprise him with it.
Tatersturkeygun.jpg

If you would like to donate to this hunt, I have setup a paypal account to collect funds for St. Jude's childrens Hospital.
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=509612
All procedes go to St Jude's.
If you would like more info on the hunt, you can go to this web site:

Hunting for a Cure - Youth Turkey hunt benifiting St. Jude Childrens Research Hospital

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.