Tasco 3 Turret Sniper Scopes

G

I heard that Tasco was contracted out and are again making the good quality sniper scopes. Does anyone have a contact for buying one? My 13 year old has it bad!!! Thanks for your help! Good Shootin'

milanuk

SWFA.com has been the place to go for the last few years to pick these scopes up. I had thought that Tasco was still tit up, but anothe company (Bushnell or Hakko?) had been contracted to continue production.

At any rate, check them out here. Try doing a searc on the board here for SS10x42 or SS10X42M, which are the model numbers of the rear and side focus respectively.

Monte

gmiller

for more info on this series of scopes check out the review by mike miller at the snipers hide web site GM

shilen30

LOTS of threads on snipersparadise.com as well including quality of the product throughout the evolution of production manufacturers.

james_ogburn

Tasco originally contracted for a company in Japan (NOT Hakko) to make the Super Snipers. When Tasco went under, SWFA bought the rights to the Super Sniper, and the same company in Japan is still making them for SWFA. So, SWFA is the only place to get one now. It's explained by SWFA in this thread.

Trending threads

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce