Target Turrets for Leupold LPS?

yeah,me too. no go dirrect from leupold. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif i cant get them for a swarovski 1" tube either. i tried premiere and searched others also. post if you find! if you didn't buy yet look at the leupold "PR LR" somewhere i saw it was diamondcoat,but it is not called a LPS. not sure of that yet.

I just checked out Premier and this is from their site.
[ QUOTE ]
The same adjustments found on Leupold Mark 4 M1 scopes, M1 elevation and windage dials can be installed on any Leupold scope with a 30mm main tube.

[/ QUOTE ]
You may also try Kenton Industries.
Hope this helps you.
Dave

if I'm not mistaken for the leupold you need to put a Stoney Point extended turret on then you can put on a Kenton yardage adjustment. I have this on my Burris and love them so far. Am putting them on a Nikon Buckmaster now.
Contact me if you are interested in either.
TODD

www.justshootn.com

I used the Stoney Points on my Leupold 30 mm tube long range side focus and they were absolute junk.
I do not know how they work with other scopes but for the Leupold I have it was a waste of money.
JM2C

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.