Leupold target style turrets - Help???

ss7mm

Is there anyone that has a Leupold scope with their target style turrets that could post or e-mail a picture of the turrets with and without caps? I have a scope that I am considering making some changes on and this is one of the options but their site doesn't show any pictures where you can really see anything. I asked Leupold for pics but all they provided was a link to their website.

Thanks for any help you can provide............

Leupold add on turrents look exactly the same like the turrents on their target scopes. About 1" tall, 1/2"+ around with good clicks.

Jerry

Only have photos with the caps removed.

DSC_0009.jpg

If you have a 30mm scope tube, check out the Mark 4 M1 turret conversion at Premier Reticles also. $75.00 is a great deal for this service.
http://www.premierreticles.com/index.php...9d84ad279824272
A friend had Premier install a standard target elevation turret on his scope. It was back in one week. Nice folks too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Hope this helps.

Skinny Shooter: Thanks for the picture. It's perfect. The scope I'm thinking about changing is a Leupold VXIII 4.5x14x50 w/B&C reticle. The std. hunting type adjustment is a little inconvenient to use when dialing in clicks. I have been told by Leupold that I can't go with the tactical turrets because of the 1" scope tube. Looks like the target type would be better and easier to use. I'll check with Premier but I doubt they can help given what Leupold said about sizes

Jerry: Thanks for the info. If you are talking about the aftermarket add on type turrets that convert the original, I have a set but they only work with the older scopes that have the coin slot in the top of the adjustment. The VXIII doesn't have the coin slot any more.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.