tall target test 100 yards

Timmyatneb

I did this test with my 6cm the other day two very tight groups .nightforce 5-22 nxs was used I had 32.25 inches from group to group. I used my rangrfinder for the 100 yard measurement. I think my moa adjustments are more like .26 trying to figure this out. Cant remember simple math formula.? Can anyone help me. Oh yea I dialed 30 moa between groups.

I have a new kestrel with applied ballistics . I cant seen to find in there where I can change my moa adj from .25 to what it actually is

Does anyone know if this can be done in the kestrel with applied ballistics ? And where I used my rangefinder . If iam off 1 yard from 100 will that make that big of difference.

I've tested several NXS scopes and never found them to be actual MOA. I've preset 1.09 IPHY for NF scopes in my ballistic software.
So far the only scopes I know through testing, that are actually MOA, are Leupold Mk4 scopes. Dead on 1.0472 IPHY(seriously)

See if you can set IPHY per click

I cant find anywhere I can change this on the applied ballistics on kestrel if anyone knows I would like a heads up .mabey I dont need to change it where it has the feature where you shoot at range and put the actual drop in the program what do you guys think.

I would contact Bryan Litz Home
The drop adjustment changes muzzle velocity. No good for you.
It looks like you need to set 'Eunit',

Let us know what you find out.
Given that few scopes are actual MOA, or MILs, I would never buy ballistic software that did not allow exact IPHY settings.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts