SWIFT CREEK OUTFITTERS (WY)?

Any updates from folks that have hunted with Swift Creek in the last couple years. Looks like there are a few of us following this thread that are scheduled for 2022.

Yep,I hunted with them this fall on the early rifle boundary hunt. Killed a 336 inch 7X6, great outfit!

Yep,I hunted with them this fall on the early rifle boundary hunt. Killed a 336 inch 7X6, great outfit!
Sounds like an awesome bull, Congrats!. Did you see a fair number of elk? Anything else you would like to share with us regarding your experience?

Sounds like an awesome bull, Congrats!. Did you see a fair number of elk? Anything else you would like to share with us regarding your experience?
Killed this bull on the first day of the hunt, we heard several other bulls that morning but the guide kept moving on until he got this one to answer he knew this bull was there and when this bull answered his bugle he knew it was a big one! Swift Creek Outfitters is the real deal they work their tail off to get you the bull your after and the area they hunt has plenty of Trophy bulls. I will say it's not an easy hunt it's public land all day on horseback, wake up call 2 am breakfast at 2:30 on the road by 3 am, horseback in an hour and a half in the dark in grizzly country at daylight they will have you in the elk!

Thanks Aviator! Any must do recommendations from you from a preparing for the hunt perspective? Any gear items you feel are must haves?

I would take a 338 if I did it again the shots are usually up close, your really just bow hunting with a rifle. It's not physically demanding but riding a horse all day is brutal..for me anyway

What zones do they hunt? How many points required?
Not sure what zones they hunt but they cover a large area of the Teton wilderness and other smaller wilderness areas. Probably going to take at least 3 points if not more going forward. They hunt the boundary of Yellowstone and grand Teton National parks.