SWIFT CREEK OUTFITTERS (WY)?

I booked a boundary hunt last year for 2024. That was the earliest they had. That's the farthest out I've booked a hunt for but after my research and reading this thread I feel really good about my decision.

I booked a boundary hunt last year for 2024. That was the earliest they had. That's the farthest out I've booked a hunt for but after my research and reading this thread I feel really good about my decision.
You have nothing to worry about, it's a good area with lots of good genetics food and security for the elk. They need a grizzly season though!

I'm booked for Oct. 2022, have 5 points so hopefully it works out..Just bought a 300 rum as BJ didn't make me feel confident with my 7mm..
Yes, he was very stern on his 300 or higher caliber standards. While I understand where he is coming from with his logic, it ignores a couple key factors one of them being a person needs to be comfortable with their equipment. A shot fired from a 6.5 could potentially be better than a shot fired from a 300WM if the person is afraid of the WM.

What camp and time are you going out Yamadude?

Cool. You shouldn't have any trouble drawing with 5 points. It's a general license. Last year it was 100% with anything over 3 points. We are Park Boundary Camp, starting on 10-4.

Yes, he was very stern on his 300 or higher caliber standards. While I understand where he is coming from with his logic, it ignores a couple key factors one of them being a person needs to be comfortable with their equipment. A shot fired from a 6.5 could potentially be better than a shot fired from a 300WM if the person is afraid of the WM.

What camp and time are you going out Yamadude?
BJ had no problems with us shooting a 28 Nosler or a 7MM when he asked.