Swaro Z3 BRX or BRH recticle

rockyg

Hi all,

I'm considering buying a Z3 and wondered what the difference was between the BRH and BRX recticles, looking to shoot out to 600 yards max and wondered what was the best option, any ideas here?

Rick

I really like the BRH. Here is a video we did on it.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4DVrScm-AM"]Swarovski Z3 3-10x42 BRH - YouTube[/ame]

Mike @ CST

Thanks Mike, most helpful. Another question is what is the better quality Swaro scope the Z3 or Habitch?

Rick

i'm in the same boat you are. guess i'm leaning towards the H but it sure would be nice to look through each before buying.

I'm running the BRH and it's perfect for hunting & paper. The BRH was super fine and was difficult to see IMO.

I hunted in alaska last year with the 4-12x50 habicht with the BR reticle and was very impressed. The reticles will work excellent out to 600 yards. Just get on the swaro site and use their ballistic calculator with the reticle you choose and customize the reticle to your rifle. It works great out to 764 yards so far for me. I made numerous dead on one shot kills from 200-764 yards using the BR reticle with a 185 grain barnes ttsx out of a 338 winchetser.

Well I have narrowed it down to the Swaro Z5 3.5-18X44 with a BT, one question I have is the Z5 assembled in the US like the Z3 or wholly made in Austria?

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.