Swarovski Z3 3-10x42 w/NEW BRH Reticle

CS T

Official LRH Sponsor
Here are some pics of the Swarovski Z3 3-10x42 with the new BRH Reticle. The Z3 slim design makes it suitable for most hunting firearms. The scope gives you a clean sight picture with glass quality that we've come to expect from Swarovski. Recently got these in and wanted to share with you guys...

5436933197_74cb511222_z.jpg

Swaro-BRH.png

5436933017_5d9bf23011_z.jpg

5437541118_afffc3d5b9_z.jpg

5436931659_7aeedebcf6_z.jpg

5436930287_63ef49037d_z.jpg

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks guys,
Mike @ CST

i've been considering this scope for my carry rig.i like the covered low profile turrets. are they marked in moa? looks like you could use them for one revolution. can they be reset? how many moa down to the post and i'm asuming this is SFP???

Last edited:
i've been considering this scope for my carry rig.i like the covered low profile turrets. are they marked in moa? looks like you could use them for one revolution. can they be reset? how many moa down to the post and i'm asuming this is SFP???

The turrets are marked in 1/4 MOA increments. The turrets can be zeroed quite easily. You simply lift up the turret, set it, and push down on it.

Here's a scanned image from the manual on the BRH reticle:

SwaroBRH-Manual.jpg

Thanks,

Mason @ CST

Mason, how thick are the hairs and what size are the dots? sorry for all the Q's i can't look through one and am really considering one for my carry gun.

The picture above doesn't do justice the quality of the reticle. They designed the BRH to be a thicker version of the BRT-I which is in the Z6 1-6x. They made it thicker for hunting. We've really liked this scope since we saw it at SHOT and ordered them. Just trying to get it out there for you guys to see and get familiar with.

Thanks,

Mason @ CST

All PMs responded to...Let us know if you have more questions!

Mason @ CST

Last edited:
Here's a quick video we did on this scope...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4DVrScm-AM]YouTube - ‪Swarovski Z3 3-10x42 BRH‬‏[/ame]

Thanks,

Mason @ CST

Mason--do u have any idea what the windage subtensions are--looks like .5 mil for the 1st stadia line down, but the rest?

The wind marks are for 5 and 10 mile an hour wind hold. I will work on getting you better measurements.

Mike @ CST

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.