Swap of a lifetime!!

dirtboy

I am looking for anyone who wants to trade a elk,muledeer,whitetail,brown bear or any other USA or Canadian, African Lion, Elephant, NewZealand redstage hunt. For a Potantial BC/PY rabbit,groundhog or squirrel. We have a 15acre peice partly woodland and openfield connecting to 2 other 17=acre fields we cannot hunt on, oh and sombodys back yard pool area. The rabbits have average 3-4''ear size unless you shoot one in the head. We have some squirrels the size of large domestic house cats and a groundhog thats been seen and shot at many times named floormat. When he runs across the field he looks like a floor matt. Who we also think is responsible for eating my neigbors pet cha-wawa.

Deals like this don't come offten. I, I mean you can benifit from this once in a lifetime oppertunity. Don't miss out. If your tired of shooting them big easy to hit animals and you want a real challange to test your skills. This is your spot. Well hey there are only so many spots avaible as we maintain low pressure hunts lightbulband oppertunity to harvest Trophy small game..

dirt,

I have a very challenging trade hunt.

You will test your abilitys in all areas of hunting as we pursue the elusive and reclusive eastern prickle pig. You will need an extra big slurpie as we cruise the logging roads searching for this little *****.

hey Coyboy

Your offer is very temping, but I am to scared of the Prickle pig as my girl is the only ***** hunter between the 2 of us. She bags at least one everynight and sometime gets in an occasional 2 bottem feeders in the vally below. Thankyou for your offer. If I hear of any body interstest I will send them your way..:)

That offer is even more temping. She comes as a package deal. You will get the master package her, the 3 kids, one on the way, maxed out cridet cards and a list of accomedations she will require. just send me your address, you will owe me nothing. PS I will overnight the kids on me.:)

Hey thanks, She laughs at me all the time, most of the time being in bed, still haven;t figured out why she calls me the tickler, but anyway glad I amuse someone besides her..lol!:rolleyes:

Sorry no sasquatch, ever since I was saved by one in nam I just couldn't do it..Jackalopes either when i was little I lost one in a hotair balloon accident, haven't been right since

That sounds good,but you will need to come to southern jersey first and take care of the mexican problem we have.PS no tag needed. gun):D

I will swap you room and board in wyoming and show you where to kill all the wolves, grizzlies and lions you can shake a stick at. They keep telling us they are endangered so we need to kill several thousand of them so the federal government doesn't look such a fool with there ficticious population counts. No elk or moose here anymore but we have thousands of grizzlies, wolves and lions that are very overpopulated and really need to be thinned out. I will swap it for catfishing in the south. Possum hunting in same south. Squirrel hunting or varmint hunting anywhere. Good pigeon shoot or snipe hunt will do also. Just make an offer. I don't have any tags lying around for the critters I offer but knowbody out here will tell anybody anyway. Just SOS and SAW. Shoot on Site and Shoot and Walk. I recomend Barnes bullets and have found that the unpopular gut shot actually is a very good shot after all on some critters.

@ Mr. Ranger, I'm from Nj and we must have the same dumb-*** making decisions here to. They releast coyote's hear to get the turkey population under controll and here we dont have lots of acres for them to live on. So now there starting to work there way into are yards. I've already heard of one guy seen a one stalking his daughter while playing in the back yard from in the woods. Instead of putting hunters to take regulate thing they put animals that are dangerouse to everything including people. Sometimes I feel Americans are not running the country nomore, I've been useing the term (Political Terroism.)lightbulb

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.