• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Surgeon 338 edge 10lbs

hitemhard

Well sometimes life kicks you in the ballz. Well this is one of those times, Saturday i picked up my brand new custom 338 edge and today i find out today i have a few unexpected bills for my wifes college. so here is my new 338 edge

Details

Surgeon
RLR stainless action, one piece bolt, m16 extractor, fluted bolt, 20 moa rail

Manners New MSC-TA, carbon fill, adjustable comb, flush cups and sling studs, light tan colored, bedded to barreled action with devcon titanium professionally.

Seekins Precision 338 Detachable Box Mag system gives you 3.95" internal mag length, great for 300gr bullets. 3rd detachable mags.

Benchmark Barrel 26" 9.5twist, stainless, with 6 deep flutes, 3 port muscle brake
custom contour combination #7 and medium palma, balances beautifully.

Can be had with either rifle basic trigger or shilen your choice.

This rifle was fully built professionally by Benchmark Barrels and will have a 1/2moa guarentee. it was built to be a packable rifle to long range hunt elk and black bear, throated for 300gr sierra's or bergers. it has 4rds through it to function test, recoils about like a heavy barreled 30-06 with 165's i would say. Absolutely no option was spared when building this rifle. it will be shipped in hard case of course.

Rifle is new and weighs 10.2lbs without optic

Pics will come later tonight.

Price for just rifle is $3400

i can be reached by either pm, email [email protected], or cell 360 632-6482.

I have available sized nosler brass, berger or sierra 300smks. just let me know what you need.

Not really looking for trades but would consider them.

IMGP8884.jpg

IMGP8885.jpg

IMGP8886.jpg

IMGP8887.jpg

IMGP8889.jpg

IMGP8891.jpg

Last edited:
thanks guys, i can also take credit cards with 2% fee, or payments if it helps.

traded/sold pending funds and goods but it trust the guy so don't get your hopes up.

Recent Posts