Supreme Court Ruling on Roe v Wade

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
I know that my POST is way off what this Forum is for. What I am posting is on probably on 99% of all LRH members minds.
If you don't have values for Your GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY and being a Hunter, Conservationist, Shooter. You most likely would not be on this forum and reading my post.

Currently today from the SC Ruling:
Take a look at all the major Companies that -STATED TODAY- are going to give money to women that want to travel for an Abortion to another State. This is because of the ruling on the Supreme Courts Decision moving Abortion to the STATE'S LAW.

Do you see these companies giving any money to the mothers that want to keep their babies which is a God's child and gift to ALL of us. What companies are helping these woman and a child of God?
These companies will help pay women to have an Abortion, but not help a mother with a new born GOD's Creation that needs help to raise the child.

Where is this SOCIETY Going with now we need "Abortion Care" FUNDS and nothing for helping a New Born Child for struggling mothers that want to keep God's creation?

Would you or your sisters & brothers or your parents, grand parents be here if a MOTHER decided to get an Abortion of them.

Take a look at where you spend your money and WOKE Companies.

We are a very sad society and we -Jill & I can only PRAY FOR EVERYONE. Jill and I spent tens of thousands $s to try to have children. The most precious thing in our lives is to bring into this world a new life. We never could have children and it has been a big empty space in our lives.
Maybe all these ABORTION Groups should be looking at having the woman keep the CHILD and after birth if she still does not want it have a family adopt it. There are THOUSANDS of families trying to adopt. Can't do it here in the US- have to go to Russia or China for children.

Does anyone know how hard it is to adopt a child in this Great Country USA? You have to go to other countries and spend tens of thousands dollars.
When in reality you can throw a stone in many small towns and hit a child where you should be able to adopt a needing child. You know why you can't? Because of DEPARTMENT of CHILD SERVICES. This Department has more people government- employed and need to keep children in the system (Foster care) to keep the department operational so everyone gets paid and has benefits that continue until al their lives.. It's Government run!!!

It is Criminal and a SIN what the Child Services does. This department makes it almost impossible to adopt a child so they (Child Services) can keep collecting money from tax payers and keep government jobs. Keep children in the system. You would think that the Child Services Dept would be against abortion so they can get mor children into the system.

People just discard God's creation like throwing out spoiled food. Our School Systems and teaching children to change their biologic sex because of Liberal FADS. The indoctrination of our children has been going on for at least 100 years now.
Only thing I can say is PRAY and keep you Faith.
GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
Len & Jill

I know that my POST is way off what this Forum is for. What I am posting is on probably on 99% of all LRH members minds.
If you don't have values for Your GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY and being a Hunter, Conservationist, Shooter. You most likely would not be on this forum and reading my post.

Take a look at all the major Companies that -STATED TODAY- are going to give money to women that want to travel for an Abortion to another State. This is because of the ruling on the Supreme Courts Decision moving Abortion to the STATE'S LAW.

Do you see these companies giving any money to the mothers that want to keep their babies which is a God's child and gift to ALL of us. What companies are helping these woman and a child of God?
These companies will help pay women to have an Abortion, but not help a mother with a new born GOD's Creation that needs help to raise the child.

Where is this SOCIETY Going with now we need "Abortion Care" FUNDS and nothing for helping a New Born Child for struggling mothers that want to keep God's creation?

Would you or your sisters & brothers or your parents, grand parents be here if a MOTHER decided to get an Abortion of them.

We are a very sad society and we -Jill & I can only PRAY FOR EVERYONE. Jill and I spent tens of thousands $s to try to have children. The most precious thing in our lives is to bring into this world a new life. We never could have children and it has been a big empty space in our lives.
Maybe all these ABORTION Groups should be looking at having the woman keep the CHILD and after birth if she still does not want it have a family adopt it. There are THOUSANDS of families trying to adopt. Can't do it here in the US- have to go to Russia or China for children.

Does anyone know how hard it is to adopt a child in this Great Country USA? You have to go to other countries and spend tens of thousands dollars.
When in reality you can throw a stone in many small towns and hit a child where you should be able to adopt a needing child. You know why you can't? Because of DEPARTMENT of CHILD SERVICES. This Department has more people government- employed and need to keep children in the system (Foster care) to keep the department operational so everyone gets paid and has benefits that continue until al their lives.. It's Government run!!!

It is Criminal and a SIN what the Child Services does. This department makes it almost impossible to adopt a child so they (Child Services) can keep collecting money from tax payers and keep government jobs. Keep children in the system. You would think that the Child Services Dept would be against abortion so they can get mor children into the system.

People just discard God's creation like throwing out spoiled food. Our School Systems and teaching children to change their biologic sex because of Liberal FADS. The indoctrination of our children has been going on for at least 100 years now.
GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
Len & Jill
Amen

GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
Len & Jill
Thank you for your heartfelt post. Growing up in the system you mentioned, and having lived in Foster Homes, I always wished for adoption. Also I know if abortion had been as prevalent when I was born, I wouldn't be here. I'm stopping here before I get carried away

To keep it Long Range Shooting…… Len you Hit Dead Center @ 1000 yards with your post. May God Bless This Country.

Not my flavor of topic though I was thinking it was thrown out because it's been found to be outside legal boundaries. It has been said the case was based on fiction, not fact. It may well be contested again.

This is a main reason people have abortions, they can't afford kids and there isn't enough help for it to be viable for them. I can understand not wanting to bring a child into a crappy life. Also it's not free to have a baby and it may take time to get the child adopted.

I understand your sorrows but you also have to think of the parents and children this could affect.

Also yes the adoption and foster system is completely and utterly disgusting.

It has been a great week for America not only on this but voter ID and gun control rulings. There are still a few rulings left but they have done well so far. The decisions have not gone far enough but they are definitely a step in the right direction. Everyone should be thanking the lord that Trump was elected and not Hildebeast. Things are not good under the current occupant of the white Whitehouse but there always remember there are always things to be thankful for and the tide always turns eventually. All we can do is keep fighting the good fight and slap down the democrats useful idiots.

My understanding is the ruling is that R v W was based on privacy and privacy is not guaranteed by the constitution thus not making it a federal issue so it was passed back to the states to determine.

The idea that it is impossible, or too expensive to adopt a kid in the US is absolutely garbage. I adopted my baby girl a year ago this month. Hollywood and rumors keep everyone convinced of this malarkey. I have heard rhat song and dance all of my life, and I thought we'd be spending our life savings on the adoption process. It is simply not that way at all. It is more expensive than it should be, and it takes an insignificant amount of time and some house visits, some minor paperwork, and whatnot, but it is not that bad. I've spent more money on this sight on a scope or a rifle than the entire process cost. So, let's stop perpetrating that lie. It isn't that bad. And adopting my baby is the best decision I've ever made in my life. She is the best thing that has ever happened in my life. Everyone who can afford it, and give them a loving home, should adopt children. This is my whole world.

Attachments

• 20220110_095252.jpg
    20220110_095252.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 42