Supreme Court Ruling on Roe v Wade

Very encouraging to see the core of our legal system make a decision like this pertaining to this matter. I believe decisions like this give us favor among the Creator. And this Country definitely needs some of that right now. Seems people all too often forget Who our first President of this Country swore allegiance to before anything, and Who he dedicated this land to before anything. There is only one "Thing" that came before the people. And also people seem to forget where the values that built this Free Constitutional Republic came from. Simply not only just a loss of knowledge and history, but also a loss of gratitude. All the empires of the past turned their backs on the Lord and his ways. And it isn't hard to study what happened to those empires, even the Secular eduction system will show you that. Very simply a Good decision was made today. Hard thing to come by with today's world leaders.

A life in a Foster Home, and having a tough young life in this so called ( Crappy Life ) is way better than not having any chance at all at a life. I'm Thankful for the life God gave Me
I'm glad everything worked out for you but there is a whole bunch of kids that decide otherwise.
https://imprintnews.org/childrens-mental-health/suicide-looms-large-minds-many-foster-youth/47755

I can't help myself////// Solve the problem get FIXED one or both change it later if it works and you can afford it...WOW no more ((it just happen))..
Totally this but often the people them selves are not versed enough in the manner which is a situation itself that needs resolving.

A life in a Foster Home, and having a tough young life in this so called ( Crappy Life ) is way better than not having any chance at all at a life. I'm Thankful for the life God gave Me
God bless you and also the Foster Family to at least give you a start. If you see my previous post on the "SYSTEM" it is sad. You should have been gotten the opportunity to be adopted. I also know some Foster Homes that are really taking care of children like their own.
Since you are on LRH you have to turned out to be a really good person.
If Jill and I can help out any way for reloading/gunsmithing let us know.
God Bless
Len & Jill

Thank you for your heartfelt post. Growing up in the system you mentioned, and having lived in Foster Homes, I always wished for adoption. Also I know if abortion had been as prevalent when I was born, I wouldn't be here. I'm stopping here before I get carried away

To keep it Long Range Shooting…… Len you Hit Dead Center @ 1000 yards with your post. May God Bless This Country.
Southern62
God bless you Brother or Sister
We know some people that grew up in the Foster System. Jill and I wanted to adopt but so many road blocks in the bad system for children.
Hey if you are still looking to be adopted let us know. we have a Gunsmith Business and a lot of firearms and have no Heirs to our small fortune. Just kidding😇
If you ever need any help/assistance with hunting Gunsmithing reloading please contact us.
Len & Jil

There is so much controversy going on in our Country with the Supreme Court Ruling on Roe v Wade and can't believe the split in Society. Then there is also the 2nd Amendment.
Can't believe that this GREAT nation is so DIVIDED! Look at most of the Democrat Congress people advocating violence! The BLAME TRUMP and Republicans.
We are Conservatives. Not any Party. But these people that are elected and the Judicial Dept are going bonkers.
There is a BIG DEAL over January 6th. I only hope and Pray to God that our Country comes together. Can you even imagine another Civil war??? We have one side of people that can't accept the US Constitution and this side of the Government that Lies to their constituents and has 90% of the News Media on their side about everything to promote their power.
Thank God we still have some Jurist that can interpret the Constitution of the United States.
When we have young women in their teens protesting in front of the Supreme Court Justices houses. Stating that they want abortions because they are Kids and want FREE Bodies. Dem Congress Men/woman promoting violence, Jane's Revenge funded by Dems to attack Child Care Pro Life facilities. What kind of monsters are teaching our youth these things? Life is not scared anymore. Get pregnant and kill the baby-no problem?
What Country are we in? What are your children being taught? Can't even know where this GREAT USA will be in the next 25 years if even the IUSA will be here.
This will be our last post unless it pertains to LRH.
God Bless everyone and protect your children!
Len & Jill

There is so much controversy going on in our Country with the Supreme Court Ruling on Roe v Wade and can't believe the split in Society. Then there is also the 2nd Amendment.
Can't believe that this GREAT nation is so DIVIDED! Look at most of the Democrat Congress people advocating violence! The BLAME TRUMP and Republicans.
We are Conservatives. Not any Party. But these people that are elected and the Judicial Dept are going bonkers.
There is a BIG DEAL over January 6th. I only hope and Pray to God that our Country comes together. Can you even imagine another Civil war??? We have one side of people that can't accept the US Constitution and this side of the Government that Lies to their constituents and has 90% of the News Media on their side about everything to promote their power.
Thank God we still have some Jurist that can interpret the Constitution of the United States.
When we have young women in their teens protesting in front of the Supreme Court Justices houses. Stating that they want abortions because they are Kids and want FREE Bodies. Dem Congress Men/woman promoting violence, Jane's Revenge funded by Dems to attack Child Care Pro Life facilities. What kind of monsters are teaching our youth these things? Life is not scared anymore. Get pregnant and kill the baby-no problem?
What Country are we in? What are your children being taught? Can't even know where this GREAT USA will be in the next 25 years if even the IUSA will be here.
This will be our last post unless it pertains to LRH.
God Bless everyone and protect your children!
Len & Jill
Then there will come THE DAY WE will answer,,,,no 2nd Amendment no supreme court (doesn't deserve cap 's),we have a or should I say "THE" Book to draw your answers from,,,AS WELL last post,,,thanks Len & Jill have a blessed weekend it was a nice meet with you and Sampson!

OMG
Yes I can believe it. Between the government taking over children and so called "Foster Parents" getting money and getting money to sell the children.
Now not saying Foster Parents do this, Most are loving people that want to help out abandoned children or families that need help.
Can Definity see where child trafficking can come in.
I would like to get these people before the court system gets them.

It's about time that bum ruling got over-turned! Better late then never! The Supreme Court does not make law….they interpret it! IMO, while many couch the "Companies" actions of funding "out of state" abortions as woke, the real driver of this action is cost. It is far cheaper(and productive) to pay for the cost of an abortion then to pay for pregnancy leave, and, the perpetuating insurance cost of the employees additional dependent. They want employees to worship the company, not their family. They can surely be "woke", but the bottom line defines their priorities.

I have no problem with the recent USSC decision on abortion and try not to get too wrapped up in things that don't directly affect me or my family. No - I'm not protesting in the streets on either side of the aisle.

With that said; I'm Pro Choice with reasonable and ethical limitations. States that allow abortions at ANY POINT in a pregnancy are what really drive the anti-abortion crowd. That practice violates every sense of justice and humanity IMO.