Suppressors In Stock!

orkan

We got a whole pile of suppressors in yesterday. With piles more on the way. Cans are in good supply. We got about 20 suppressors in, I was just too lazy to drag them all out of the safe for a picture. Lots more already pending Form 3.

YHM Titanium QD 5.56 - $850
YHM Titanium QD 7.62 - $950
Huntertown Arms Guardian 22 - $175
Gemtech Alpine 22 - $400

IMG_7012.JPG

These YHM titanium cans are friggin sweet. Super light weight, and rugged as hell. Magnum rated to boot. The attachment method is pretty good on the YHM's. I've never had one of these shoot loose. Ever. Repeatable cans that return to zero very well. Titanium means light weight, and it won't retain heat either. We're selling more of these than any other suppressor. They are readily available and carry a very good price for the quality of product.

Give me a call and GET YOU SOME! 605-554-1911

IMG_7013.JPG

IMG_7017.JPG

IMG_7018.JPG

South Dakota residents can come direct to us. We'll have your Form 4's ready in less than an hour, with pictures attached and ready for you to get your local LEO to sign off. We can also run you down to the Beadle Co. Sherrifs office for fingerprinting. They charge $25 fee for that. Those of you outside of South Dakota, we can ship it to your preferred dealer in your state.

If you are gonna shoot, Shoot suppressed! It's as good as new years resolution as any!

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.