Long range precision suppressors

bosstom, duly noted, guess I overlooked that spec. no big deal, saved up bonus money for a while so there isn't any real out of pocket. I'd rather have the knowledge of shooting a titanium can and be able to remove the anchor brake.

The Gem Tech Sandstorm is great.

The gun trust was easy to find info on when I searched it. An out of state attorney (depending where u live) will sign you up and he will usually contract a local attorney to do the paper work that has to be signed by you and then it is sent off to be filed.

I have 4 cans but no trust set up bc when I purchased the cans I was told by several people that the Attorney General temporarily suspended FNA trust. It may just be easier to get your SOT.

Good luck to you.

Does anyone know if there is a 338 suppressor that is build for smaller capacity cases like the 338 Win mag or 338 WSM, wanting to build one but don't want to hang a Lapua capacity suppressor of this rifle.

Does anyone know if there is a 338 suppressor that is build for smaller capacity cases like the 338 Win mag or 338 WSM, wanting to build one but don't want to hang a Lapua capacity suppressor of this rifle.

See the Crux Suppressor link earlier in the thread, they make a model like what you are looking for and very accurate.

The Gem Tech Sandstorm is great.

The gun trust was easy to find info on when I searched it. An out of state attorney (depending where u live) will sign you up and he will usually contract a local attorney to do the paper work that has to be signed by you and then it is sent off to be filed.

I have 4 cans but no trust set up bc when I purchased the cans I was told by several people that the Attorney General temporarily suspended FNA trust. It may just be easier to get your SOT.

Good luck to you.

The Atty Gen has no such authority. Just sounds like normal rumor mill nonsense.

Ok, roger that. BTW my fingers are dyslexic, I meant NFA :rolleyes:

DocB

Ok, roger that. BTW my fingers are dyslexic, I meant NFA :rolleyes:

DocB
I knew what you meant, my wife is so dyslexic she even gets her words out of place!

Same thing still stands, the Atty Gen has no such power or authority, that would have to come from a federal court Judge ruling on a case.

PM sent with some info for your.
Feel free to ring me at 816-718-9489

I'm in the market for a suppressor for my .308 I like the Harvester 30 and the Thunderbeast I understand the brake built into the end of the harvester 30 but my question is how does the brake on the Thunderbeast function being covered up by the suppressor where do the gasses expel? Into the suppressor or out the back?

I'm in the market for a suppressor for my .308 I like the Harvester 30 and the Thunderbeast I understand the brake built into the end of the harvester 30 but my question is how does the brake on the Thunderbeast function being covered up by the suppressor where do the gasses expel? Into the suppressor or out the back?

Give me a call at 816-718-9489. I can go over everything and get you the proper suppressor to meet all your shooting needs.

The thunder beast brake is for shooting without the suppressor and as a as a system to attach the suppressor. You can put brakes on several tifles and switch the suppressor between them. I don't like shooting with brakes so I locktighted the brakes to the cans .

I'm running the silencerco specwar brakes on all my rifles that i'll run the Omega on. It'll make swapping between rifles easier and faster. SiCO also rates the omega quieter while using the ASR mount with brake due to the added chamber with the brake. The direct threads actually end up making the can shorter overall, but I don't think I'll miss that .5"

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.