Suppressor POI Shift

Also check the baffles inside. make sure none of them have any strikes or rubbed. It is possible. I have seen 1 rifle have light strikes multiple times. we did not know about it until the can was shot off the rifle. turns out the threading was off on the can.
It's a sealed can, Thunderbeast Ultra, but I'll get a light and check the baffles the best I can. I guess I'll just load two profiles in the rangefinder for the offset.

You can also try another brake , maybe? Or is it a direct thread? Direct thread would be best but depending on how much blast there is, direct thread can lead to more wear and tear on the baffles. I like the blast to hit the can and that is why i use a brake.

You can also try another brake , maybe? Or is it a direct thread? Direct thread would be best but depending on how much blast there is, direct thread can lead to more wear and tear on the baffles. I like the blast to hit the can and that is why i use a brake.
It's a Thunderbeast Ultra 9 that mounts on their proprietary muzzle brake.

Hummm, The movement you talk about is just not right. Have you talked to the MFG? Do you know of anyone who has another can you can try? If it shoots well every time I guess it's ok but That would drive me nuts. If you're in N NV let me know. We can do some testing.

Also try it on another rifle and see if it acts the same.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts