• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Suppressor for sale! Heavy Magnum ELR 338 through 416

Gamesniper19

I have a Phodera Hill Country Suppressor for sale. Brand new, never used or fired. I received it and will not be using it so your gain. It is optimized for heavy magnum ELR applications from 30 cal to 338 and 375 calibers. It will run 416 but you may opt for more Suppressor if you are looking for additional sound reduction. The muzzle cap hole is .429.
These are heavy duty suppressors so if you are looking for the lightest can on the market, this is not it. This is a fully auto rated, heavy suppressor made for magnum shooting. Full Auto for them is 3 full mag dumps in succession so that should tell you how well built it is.

I am an FFL, NFA/SOT holder and can legally sell and make transfers.
  • All NFA regulations apply: This item is regulated by the National Firearms Act (NFA). It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that they are in compliance with NFA regulations as well as any applicable laws. Applicable laws can vary both between and within states. MAKE SURE YOU LIVE IN A STATE THAT ACCEPTS SUPPRESSORS. Once the purchase is made and the paperwork is submitted, there are no refunds.
  • Dimensions – 2 x 9.75"
  • Threaded 5/8 x 24 TPI
  • Full Auto Rated
  • Up to 62% sound reduction
  • Engineered with heavy baffles to withstand up to 416 if you wanted - Ideally for heavy 338's - aprox 22 ounces
They are listed on the site right now for 725 and Ill let this go for $599.00. You are responsible for the 200 tax stamp fee. I wont charge for processing the paperwork.

Feel free to reach out with questions.

Attachments

• IMG_6309.JPG
    IMG_6309.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 87
  • IMG_6311.JPG
    IMG_6311.JPG
    784.2 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_6313.JPG
    IMG_6313.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 84
Last edited:
I'm interested but this seems to be rates to 300 wby which makes more sense with a 5/8-24 thread
I'd like to run on 2 338 lapuas and a 300 rum

I'm interested but this seems to be rates to 300 wby which makes more sense with a 5/8-24 thread
I'd like to run on 2 338 lapuas and a 300 rum
This will run both just fine - i run every single rifle on 5/8 x 24 for consistency, from my AR's through my heavy mags. Thread size is arbitrary and does not always relate to cailber

This will run both just fine - i run every single rifle on 5/8 x 24 for consistency, from my AR's through my heavy mags. Thread size is arbitrary and does not always relate to cailber
Gotcha but there are pressure ratings by size. I know my AAC cans are 7.62 rated and they specifically say nothing bigger like 300wm or WSM. This brand might be different. I also have to check I think the Lapuas I have are larger threads than 5/8".

Gotcha but there are pressure ratings by size. I know my AAC cans are 7.62 rated and they specifically say nothing bigger like 300wm or WSM. This brand might be different. I also have to check I think the Lapuas I have are larger threads than 5/8".
Cans can be rated to build...this will handle your rifles no doubt. Most builders use 5/8 x 24 on most rifles until you get up to the chey tacs etc but do check and if you are interested, let me know