Suppressed 300 prc advice

OG-danimal

Hey all,
Helping out a buddy buy a suppressor for his 300prc. Any advice/recommendations? He's shooting ELD-X factory ammo. Seems like some people have had pressure issues/clickers, anyone else have this problem?
Thanks,
Dan

I've ran my hyperion on my bergara 300prc. Only issue was my groups opened up and the rifle became ridiculously long and a pain to maneuver.

Went back to the lambda brake and the can is on a $300 single shot 300blk now.

The TB ultra 9 is probably the best bolt action 30cal magnum can.

Hey all,
Helping out a buddy buy a suppressor for his 300prc. Any advice/recommendations? He's shooting ELD-X factory ammo. Seems like some people have had pressure issues/clickers, anyone else have this problem?
Thanks,
Dan
Dan,

Alex Wheeler has a solution for this issue. IIRC, he has his reamer design (released) to correct the SAAMI version. Search here or LRO.

What is your friend's budget? We all have personal preferences. I went with the Eliteiron Bravo SD for my .30 cal and smaller, and my most recent is the Rex Silentium MG Ultra 338 to support my local economy (made in Montana products).

Dan,

Alex Wheeler has a solution for this issue. IIRC, he has his reamer design (released) to correct the SAAMI version. Search here or LRO.

What is your friend's budget? We all have personal preferences. I went with the Eliteiron Bravo SD for my .30 cal and smaller, and my most recent is the Rex Silentium MG Ultra 338 to support my local economy (made in Montana products).
Hey thanks for the insight, is the reamer required if you want to run factory ammo with a can?
As far as budget goes he is pretty open, more the buy once cry once mentality. I'll definitely look into those though, thanks!

I have a TBAC dominus cb on my 300 PRC. I absolutely love it but it's the only one I have. I've heard awesome things about the Hyperion K for a smaller hunting one and standard for max silence. Depends how much length you care to haul around.

Recent Posts