supplies

they do have a websight i checked on rl 26 h4350 win 760 acc No 7 h4350 all in 1 lb and some in 4 and 8 lb containers can,t pay with credit card only bitcoin zelle cash app ( ciroblex firearms)
Tell me you are a scammer, without telling me you're a scammer.

Actually, this is the same as saying I am a scammer.

I'm the heir to the throne of Nigeria…as soon as I get my direct deposit into my account I'll buy the whole lot and divvy it up between all of you.
Let me make it easy....anytime you see lots of powder and primers at great availability and prices, just send me your money and don't worry about it!

Last edited:
I'm new to the forum and would like to add my two cents. I recently got taken by a web site federalprimers.com. Before the site disappeared, I noticed that their address was only a city and state no street number or name. Since then I look for physical address and as mentioned by others Venmo, PayPal,Bitcoin….no credit cards RED FLAGS!

has anyone bought reloading supplys from ciroblex arms are they legit
It is seems too good to be true, it PROBABLY is!! I have a post on here, "Scammer on Powder "Alphex Firearms", that I posted in September, please go check it out. The Alphex Firearms is a legitimate business; however.............there is a scammer who has set up a web page using the legitimate business's name. One of the "big" red lights is how the company is receiving payment. As some of the replies on your thread indicate, stay local and with companies that have been around for a while. I am also in a couple of reloading and shooting groups on FaceBook, again people are reporting about the ripoffs that they are getting into. Had I not taken the time to call the local PD to inquire about Alphex Firearms they would have ripped me off also. Please scan Alphex Firearms on the forum and read some of the replies to my thread.

It is seems too good to be true, it PROBABLY is!! I have a post on here, "Scammer on Powder "Alphex Firearms", that I posted in September, please go check it out. The Alphex Firearms is a legitimate business; however.............there is a scammer who has set up a web page using the legitimate business's name. One of the "big" red lights is how the company is receiving payment. As some of the replies on your thread indicate, stay local and with companies that have been around for a while. I am also in a couple of reloading and shooting groups on FaceBook, again people are reporting about the ripoffs that they are getting into. Had I not taken the time to call the local PD to inquire about Alphex Firearms they would have ripped me off also. Please scan Alphex Firearms on the forum and read some of the replies to my thread.
They also require a 250 dollar minimum…Red Flag.