Stretched out the 28 Nosler

Ejectors marks are signs of getting up there pressure no doubt so do not disregard that sign.

But a barrel doesn't really break in until after a 100 rounds or so. Doesn't matter the manufacturer of the barrel or how beautiful the finish lapping is in the bore. Keep her backed off from pressure signs until the barrel breaks in. After about the 100 round neighborhood, give or take, you should notice the bullet speed increase from 30-40 fps on the low side to even as high as 100 fps in some instances without any increase in powder charge weights. Just depends on the barrel as they are each unique. After that you can start finding where your max pressure is at. Until then it's a waste of time trying to determine that limit in my opinion because you may have to re-tune your load anyhow
Excellent points. This rifle has about 400 rounds through it 🤘
Vey nice !! Glad you finally found some N570
Remember that each barrels rifling may affect the bullets BC so it may vary from rifle to rifle.
Now for the whacky California part; it is illegal to shoot from a vehicle and you can get a ticket for even leaning a loaded gun up against the truck. They consider it a loaded gun in the vehicle even though it is not actually in the vehicle.
Now, what tags did you draw to go after with this beauty ?
For sure. I always verify BC of every bullet I load up. Even though it's not the actually bullet changing, it's the rifle, barrel twist, velocity ect. like you said. But I've noticed all the bergers I've shot at higher velocities actually exceed their stated BC's. My 195's give me a .41 on the G7.

Last year I killed 4 bucks, a caribou and an elk with it. This year I have 4 muley tags and an elk tag!

Excellent points. This rifle has about 400 rounds through it 🤘

For sure. I always verify BC of every bullet I load up. Even though it's not the actually bullet changing, it's the rifle, barrel twist, velocity ect. like you said. But I've noticed all the bergers I've shot at higher velocities actually exceed their stated BC's. My 195's give me a .41 on the G7.

Last year I killed 4 bucks, a caribou and an elk with it. This year I have 4 muley tags and an elk tag!
Wow, that's a lot of tags to fill and a job I would love to have.
BC is also an average and changes with velocity and you are above average for velocity so the higher BC makes sense.