stocks for long range BAt model M

squeaker

I finally got my Bat model M ordered multi flat 1.47 with integral 20 moa rail. I need to start thinking about stocks. I want a long range hunting rig, not expecting it to be super light or portable but as light as feasable and realistic. thinking just over 20#.
planning on the 338 rogue. As much as id like a br stock just not right probably for carying and hunting. planning in a 34-36 bbl, and possible a light barrel block but thats not set in stone. Any recommendations on stocks? Thinking a slightly longer forearm stock should help with balance point so its not so muzzle heavy. Also dont think i want the butt cutout like an A5 has, was even thinking about mor flat parallel butt. On the fence about a brake to, i hate noise, but may be beneficial, was even thinking about a can but the 338 cans are big bucks even though i will already have that into the rifle.
Also anyone know about i a std jewell trigger with top safety will fit the larger action or if i have to go to the bottom/trigger safety? thanks ahead of time.
I orderd the action melonited and am thinking about having the barrel done to, but i need to talk to the two smiths on my list and im still months out

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.