Stock ideas for 338 edge

dman115

Having some trouble deciding on a stock for my 338 edge build. I'm using a stainless Remington action and 28" bartlein fluted barrel. I'm planning on having the action and barrel polished so it's nice and shiny.(no real reason other than I've always liked the look of polished stainless guns). But I can't decide on a stock and was hoping you guys would have some input and lots of pictures! Ideally I'd like this to be a gun I can take on a hunt, sit on a bench, or try and take a couple chucks long range. I'm leaning towards a sendero stock. Always liked the look of them, but at the same time you see them all over... And I'd like something a little different.

Budget isn't too much of an issue. Just looking for something I really like. Today I found the Manners T2 and really like that in black. That may be the route I go. Should be about 550$. I'd rather not go much over that.

I myself like HS Precision! Somewhat affordable without totally breaking the bank! A McMillian A3/A5 would be nice or a Manners! Some of those push 1000$.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.