Stiller Predator - anyone got any pics of their finished rifle(s) please?

Jon2

Dear all

I am going to build a rifle based on the Stiller Predator action (long with magnum bolt face).

Just to give me ideas I am looking for pictures of anyones rifle/rifles built on a Predator action.

The rifle will be chambered in 7mm Mag and I am thinking of something like a #3 non fluted sporter barrel but not sure yet.

Also what would anyone recommend for bottom metal? Stiller do mention that they are looking at making their own but not sure if they do yet.

Anyway any input and pictures very gratefully recieved.

Thanks

JB

How about this? It is built on a Stiller Predator long action, mag bolt face. These photos were provided by a gunsmith on this site, and I hope they are not copyrighted. I guess you can recognize the gunsmith by his muzzle brake on the rifle.

StillerActionRight.JPG

StillerActionLeft.JPG

Thanks Barbirusa

Can I ask what calibre it is chambered in please?

It looks stunning.

Good to see the action I will be using in the flesh so to speak.

JB - You're most welcome, and thanks for your kind words too. It is chambered in 338 Edge, with a 30" #7 contour fluted Lilja barrel, and Manners MCS-T stock.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.